Table of contents
orgHomeworkJaclyn Lein,email: jleinislandtrees. com. The homework group also increases the participation among the students.
- If you do not properly cite your sources, the information that you have used will be considered plagiarism.
- Process the literature Once you have identified the literature that you will focus on, the next step is to process the information you have found through a problem analysis or theoretical framework, for instance.
- Looking at the expertise of contributing authors can also be helpful.
- If you use the literature review to prepare a theoretical framework , for instance, the emphasis would be on defining terms and analyzing theories and models.
- Do the check How should you refer to your sources?
- There are many different types of databases that you may wish to explore: